In response to a comment on "Bandar & the man" these are my top 10 rules of positive contribution. If you have more, please do share!
1. Hang a "just Bahraini" pin and shove it in any bigot's face
2. Contact/stalk/harrass you Parliament representative the next time he displays his usual retardation and get your point across
3. Whatever you do, don't buy Al-Watan newspaper!
4. Get out of your shell and go to exhibitions, book-readings, lectures, even Matams. Contrary to popular belief, the world doesn't revolve around Seef mall
5. If you don't understand, ask!
6. Don't litter and if someone does, stop them!
7. Get involved in something: charity, environment, writing, school elections, anything that can possibly have anti-hate effects
8. Don't pay bribes and if you have was6a, stop yourself from using it! (I know it's hard)
9. Don't speed! Enough people die as it is because of our "visitors"
10. Just understand that religion, sect, race, origin don't matter. We'll die soon enough and judgement is meant to be then, not now.