05 April 2007

Tagging is evil...!

Yes. In fact, I think it's a conspiracy. Well, I still love G anyway.. so **Umph** against my will, the rules are:

“Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!”

1. I love rock climbing. I can't really climb and I always get halfway up then I'm pulled back full of cuts, bumps, and bruises (physically & emotionally) but weeks later, I'm on another mountain trying. I may have been a monkey in a past life.
2. I may have been Egyptian too.. I'm hopelessly in love with Egypt.
3. Speaking of that, I think I may believe in reincarnation. Not so sure..
4. I don't drink coffee. Ever.
5. I love public speaking. When I was a kid, I used to gather all my cousins, sit them down, and give them speeches (poor things they always listened :p)
6. I love accents! I spend time learning them. I finally learned to speak in Moroccan.
7. I don't like kids. I just don't have the patience!
8. "Mahma yegoloon" is my favorite song and the only one by M7amad 3abdo that I listen to.
9. I smile when I'm either happy, nervous, scared, upset, or sad... so you need to take your guess..
10. I love following politics (duh.. )

Happy birthday ***G***

8 comments:

SoulSearch said...

Sounds like fun, why would you call it a conspiracy. I think if I ever get tagged it will help me think of my habits and get to know myself better!

Peace,
SoulSearch,

p.s. the rock climbing habit was hilarious!!!

..G.. said...

Awwwwww sweetie!!! you should'nt have done it if you didn't want to!!! Lol fyi its totally up to you if want to do it or not; I don't want to force you into any conspiracy!!... but what can you do, i'm too sweet to be refused any tag :P

Lol you've given me the best Birthday present any girl could recieve :) and hey we got a lot in common!!!! YIYYKES!! the accents, mahma yigoloon, moroccan!!! the smiling..my god you're my long lost twin sister!! lool

great list babes :)

**kisses and hugs**

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.. I've been waiting for your new posts everyday since the last one..

well regarding the list., well i share numbers 1 & 9 too

good luck and keep posting

LuLu said...

soulsearch it's addictive that's why it's a conspiracy :-)

**g** my dear happy birthday again! I'm soo glad you got some amusement out of my list ;) You know I'm only half-serious when I gave my intro. Now I have to admit I enjoyed it (a bit:p). It's strange how people who never met one another can be so similar!

costa guy thanks :-) I just went through the occasional period of hybernation!

willam said...

Web Development bahrain


Web Development bahrain
is a team of qualified and experienced Web
Developers who are capable of handling projects of any size and can
deliver the completed project on time.

al3ab said...

intresting

Unknown said...


I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information

Your Full Details:
Full Name :………
Country :………….
state:………….
Sex :………….
Address............
Tel :………….
Occupation :……..
Amount Required :…………
Purpose of the Loan :……..
Loan Duration :…………
Phone Number :………
Mobile Number: +919910768937
Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com